What exactly is professional service banking?
Professional services banking is a specific industry bank service for professionals in certain industries, such as particular loans tailored to medical professionals and accounting professionals, loans to accountants and real estate professionals, and loans to lawyers. It is a thriving and growing segment within the Australian banking sector. The banks, as well as lenders from Australia, are now focusing on studying the credit behavior and risks in specific industries. They are providing customized solutions to companies within these sectors to increase financial and operational efficiency.
Who are the professionals who can benefit from these advantages?
The most prominent industries that can benefit from the advantages of professional banking include:
- Health care professional.
- Insurance broking.
- Education institute.
- Local government.
- Faith-based organization.
- Non-profit organisation.
- Wholesale Retail and trading companies.
Why do you require professional bank services?
There are many reasons that professional banking services could be advantageous, regardless of whether it has been related to the size of operation, model of business, or the rules in certain sectors. The lenders are now offering services specifically for professionals in these sectors, and it is advisable to avail tailored solutions and assistance to meet the specific needs of your business.
Other than general benefits, like the possibility of funding;
- Growth and expansion of businesses.
- To finance asset acquisitions such as buying commercial property, motor vehicles, or machines.
- Working Capitals for Business.
There are specific benefits for businesses that they can benefit from, such as
- Simplified and tailored lending policies specifically for accounting firms increase the potential that businesses can gain.
- Payment and transaction solutions that are able to be integrated with accounting software to make reconciliation more efficient.
- A special bank solution to accept payment from clients via a secure online payment gateway.
- Automated reminders of payments to save you the hassle of tracking expenses.
- All-in-one payment as well as instant claiming solutions for healthcare companies.
- Acquisition or Expansion of Owner-Occupied Practice Purchase “Patient Base.”
- Goodwill Redraw for reinvestment purposes.
- Refinancing of debt.
- The clinic needs funding to start.
- Repatriation of all business-related expenses or investments.
- Low-Doc Streamline apps are available Based on a scenario-by-case.
- Loans to shareholders who pay out.
Real estate business:
- Finance for business secured by business assets is backed by a particular rent roll policy that covers acquisition working capital and succession plan.
- A trust account specifically designed for realtors.
- Attractive loan-to-value percentages (LVR) on rent rolls are calculated based on an assessment of recurring rent management income.
- A flexible replacement option.
- Assistance from experts in transactions, finance, financial and trade markets.
- A bank account for overdrafts to aid businesses in managing their cash flow during the season.
- Expert bankers, tailored livestock financing solutions to aid agribusiness to grow.
How Much Funds Can Be Borrowed?
The amount borrowed can be different depending on the professional in the same sector. There are various criteria upon which lenders assess their ability to borrow from firms, and they usually are based on the following:
- A portion of the value.
- The strength of the other cash flow.
- The quality of our customer service.
For instance, some banks are offering loans up to 100 percent of the variable product to medical professionals who do not have Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) and providing access to exclusive discount rates on interest.
Banks also offer loans as high as 65 percent for real estate and accounting businesses based on the worth of the books of the company.
A broker should be approached for the services of a professional banker:
Contacting a broker or contacting the lender directly is a personal decision. The broker can be an all-in-one shop and has access to products from more than 50 lenders. With the variety of products available to select from, it’s simpler to choose the right product for your requirements. To get a detailed understanding of the pros and cons of choosing a broker, please refer to the blog www.credithub.com.au/choosing-a-mortgage-broker-vs-bank.
If you’re thinking about whether you qualify to benefit from professional banking services and are seeking a financial consultant to help you understand more about the process, contact Aman by calling +61 412 175 700 or Mandeep at +61 401 980 882 from Credit Hub Australia now to discuss your needs. With more than 20 years of expertise in the field, our relationship managers are experts who use their vast knowledge and expertise to find more than just a fantastic financial plan for you. Our relationship managers can assist you in streamlining your banking requirements with the most efficient product on the market, which will increase the cash flow for your business and open up new opportunities.