Savings account at SBI via the video KYC provides a simple and effective method of opening your account without leaving the comfort of home. All documents are electronically submitted, and transactions are done online. It’s a non-contact process; the application process is carried out via an online video conference.
Learn More regarding SBI Savings accounts and advantages and features, types of SBI savings accounts, including eligibility, and more on CreditMantri.
The key features and benefits of SBI savings account via video KYC
- SBI offers the ease of opening your SBI savings account electronically through video KYC.
- It is no longer necessary to visit the branch in order to present any paper-based documents.
- The only requirements are the Aadhaar card as well as the PAN card.
- The process of transferring funds is simple by using options such as the NEFT option, RTGS, IMPS, etc., via YONO, as well as using the SBI bank portal online.
- If you can apply via video KYC and a Rupay traditional credit card is issued.
- Enjoy the benefits of 24 hours a day, seven days a week online banking via mobile banking, online banking, and access to the YONO app.
- You can also select options such as SMS alerts for each purchase, SBI Quick Missed call facility, etc.
- Through SBI’s online banking, it is possible to make use of the transfer facility.
- Cheque Books can not be available only through online applications. However, it is possible to obtain an actual checkbook by going to the branch in person and changing the signature.
- It is obligatory to nominate a person to be the account manager.
- A passbook cannot be issued unless the customer requests it.
- All other charges apply according to the costs imposed on a normal SBI savings account.
Eligibility requirements for applying for an SBI savings account using video KYC
- Age applicants aged 18 and over may be considered for the account.
- Status of residency: The applicant must be a resident of India when they apply.
- An existing account: This account is only available to new customers. Anyone with a previous banking relationship isn’t qualified.
- Literacy levelThe applicants must be competent in reading and writing to be able to apply for this account.
- Method of operation This account only allows operation in the form of “Single.”
Documentation, as well as other prerequisites for applying for SBI savings, account by way of video KYC.
- Aadhaar card and PAN card (original) are obligatory
- A mobile number mentioned in the UID card has to be listed when filling out the SBI savings account application, as OTP can be created at the same phone number.
- The provision of a current Indian cell phone is mandatory
- Candidates must be physically in India for the duration of time that the process of opening an account for savings is going ahead.
The procedure to open an SBI savings account is through Video KYC
The entire process is straightforward and can be accomplished electronically. Make sure you have all the necessary documents in order to complete the process smoothly.
- First, you’ll need to install the SBI YONO app on your smartphone.
- Once you have the app installed on your phone, launch the app, and then go there to “SBI” – “Open Savings account.”
- Then go to “Without Branch Visit.” Then, select “Insta Plus Savings Account.”
- It will ask to provide information such as the PAN card as well as An Aadhaar card. You must provide these.
- It will send you an OTP for the mobile number that you have registered. Enter the OTP.
- Complete the other information required to complete the application.
- Then, it asks you to make an appointment via video. Pick a suitable time.
- Note down the date and time for the video call.
- Log into your YONO application at the time you have set for time and click “Resume.”
- Please continue with the video KYC process until it’s completed.
- After the video call is completed, after which the bank will confirm the authenticity of the documents, the account is reopened after the verification process.
Savings account at SBI via video KYC to determine eligibility
Applicants who are over 18 and possess the Aadhaar Card and Pan Card are able to apply to this account.
SBI Savings Account through video KYC application procedure
The process of applying to get this credit card is entirely online. Candidates must download the YOLO application and follow additional steps.
savings account at SBI via video KYC customer care
You can dial their customer support helplines to
Toll-free number: 1800 1234Toll-free number: 1800 2100
Toll-free number: 1800 11 2211
Toll-free number: 1800 425 3800
Toll-free number 080-26599990
You can also email them at email@example.com
It is also possible to write them at
Customer Service Department
State Bank of India
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor
Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai 400 021
SBI savings account with video KYC is a very convenient method to start your SBI savings account. It’s completely digital, and you can set up an appointment via video at your most convenient time to complete the procedure. It’s a paperless procedure, which means you do not have to go to the office. Highly recommended for those with hectic schedules and demanding jobs.