Banks and NBFCs offer small cash loans to meet your short-term financial needs. Can you get a cash loan using an Aadhaar card without a PAN? Yes, you can get a small cash loan on an Aadhaar card without a PAN card. However, the PAN is deemed to be an essential document that is required for most loans. Some online apps and portals offer small cash loans using Aadhaar cards without PAN cards.
Benefits and Features of a Small Cash Loan with an Aadhaar Card
- Instant disbursement – Small cash loans are disbursed instantly upon meeting the eligibility criteria. The required loan amount is credited directly to your account within a few hours.
- Minimum Documentation – You only need your Aadhaar Card, selfie, bank statement, and salary slips to get this loan.
- Paperless Online Processing –Most mobile apps and portals allow you to access small cash loans. Paperless is the complete loan application process, including applying, eKYC, approval, and disbursement. You can get small cash loans anywhere and anytime.
- Collateral Free –These are loans that do not require collateral or security.
- Competitive Interest Rates –Applicants who have a high credit score or higher can receive lower interest rates for small cash loans. The lender determines the final interest rate and depends on factors such as the borrower’s creditworthiness, income, repayment record, etc.
- Flexible Monthly Installments – These are loans that have flexible repayment terms and can be paid in equal monthly installments.
Small Cash Loan Providers on Aadhaar Cards without PAN Cards
Below is a list of lenders who offer small cash loans for Aadhaar
- Up to 5 lakhs Navi – Loan
- Stashfin – Loans up to 5 lakhs
- Moneyview – Rs. From Rs.10,000 to Rs.5 lakhs
- FlexSalary (Rs. FlexSalary – Rs. 25,000
- Dhani – Loans up to Rs. Loans up to Rs.
- CreditBee – Loans up to Rs. Loans up to Rs.
- MoneyTap Rs. MoneyTap – Rs. 60,000
- mPokket – Rs. 500 to Rs. 30,000
- 10,000 – Rs. 10,000 – Rs. One Lakh
- 1,000 to Rs. From Rs. Three lakhs rupees
- Pocketly – Rs. Pocketly – Rs. 10,000
- IndiaLends: Up to Rs. Up to Rs.
Small Cash loan on Aadhaar card without PAN Card – Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility requirements to apply for a small loan using Aadhaar without a PAN.
- Age-Between the ages of 21 and 65 years
- Indian Residents – Nationality
- Employment Type: Salaried or self-employed individuals
- Bank Credit – The applicant must receive their income directly into their bank account.
- Payment –Applicants are required to have a monthly cost of Rs. 15,000 per month in cash
- CIBIL TM score – A minimum credit score of 600.
Small Cash Lending on Aadhaar Card without PAN Card – Documents
- You will only need to provide your Aadhaar number in order to get a small loan.
- Aadhaar cards will be the only legal document used by banks and NBFCs to verify your identity electronically.
- The process is quick because it is convenient for lenders to verify Aadhaar numbers quickly.
- Aadhaar must be linked to your bank account and mobile number.
The following steps will allow you to apply for a small loan using your Aadhaar without a PAN.
Step 1. Visit the lender’s site or download their app.
Step 3: Enter your basic information such as name, Aadhaar, and address.
Step 3 – Check your Loan Eligibility
Step 5: Select your preferred loan amount.
Step 5 Complete your eKYC using your Aadhaar Card
A cash loan based on Aadhaar will help reduce the financial strain that an urgent need for money can cause. This is the fastest and easiest way to obtain credit anywhere and anytime. Please apply for a small cash loan using your Aadhaar without a PAN card to enjoy its benefits.