The process of generating your ICICI credit card PIN online is a simple procedure. In just a few steps, you could complete the process yourself. Let’s take a look below.
Step-by-step procedure to create PINs for your ICICI credit card’s PIN on the Internet with net banking
- Your credit card needs to be valid in order to create a PIN online.
- Keep your account’s username and password in your wallet. Log in to the account on your ICICI bank account with your account credentials.
- After login, click “My Accounts.” Next, click on “Credit Cards”. After that, click “Generate credit card pin online.”
- It will prompt users to input their mobile number to get an OTP.
- Enter the mobile number that you registered.
- Enter the OTP you received via your ICICI web banking page.
- It will then ask users to input a four-digit PIN that they choose.
- After the PIN has been successfully created, you will get a confirmation message from the institution.
That’s how you make your PIN via net banking.
We’ll now look at different ways to establish your credit card’s PIN. Another method to accomplish this is through ICICI ATM. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to follow.
How do you create an ICICI credit card PIN with ICICI ATM
- Stop at an ATM and insert your credit card in the ATM.
- It will prompt you to choose the language that you would like to use. Select the language you feel comfortable with.
- There will be the alternative “create PIN using OTP.” Choose that option, then enter your mobile number registered with you.
- You will be provided with a one-time password via your mobile number registered with the bank. Enter that number into the ATM’s screen. ATM
- Then, enter a 4-digit PIN you want to use
- Recheck your entry for verification
- If the PIN generation process is successful, you will receive an acknowledgment message from the bank.
- Then, it’s done.
You can also generate your credit card’s PIN using the mobile app of ICICI.
How do you create an ICICI PIN for credit cards using the ICICI Mobile application?
- First, install the app on your phone.
- Log in to the app.
- You will be able to select Smartkey and Services card services to generate a credit card PIN.
- It will ask for specific information. Fill in the news and hit “Continue.”
- Once the PIN has been successfully created, you will receive a confirmation via the banking institution.
Finally, you can also set up the PIN by calling the customer support phone number. You must contact the number from your registered mobile number, and they will assist you step-by-step in creating the PIN.